This statement only applies to this Website.
Age of Consent
By using this Site, you confirm you are at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 on this Site. If you believe we have personal data from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at [email protected] to have that child’s information removed from our system.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
- If you make a purchase from this Site, we may collect name, email address, telephone number, address, and/or credit card number. We use third party vendors to process payments. By making a purchase, you give them access to personal data including your name, email address, and credit card information. We do our best to choose vendors carefully. However, we are not liable for any data breaches and are not responsible for any damages or harm incurred as a result of these third-party vendors. We only have access to your name and email when you make a purchase. We do not have access your credit card information.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
If you create a user profile on our Site, you will/may be asked to create a username and password. We may access your name and username, but we do not have access to your password.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various brands, influencer networks, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements.
From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Party Recipe Ideas is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at [email protected] to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to [email protected]
Amend – You may contact us at [email protected] to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to [email protected]
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How we protect your information
We employ data security tools to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
In addition to general security practices, we use the following to protect your personal data:
- Malware scanning
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate
In the event of a data security breach, we will contact you and/or the relevant authorities as required by law.
Unfortunately, even with these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data. By using our Site, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee and you use the Site at your own risk.
SheMedia Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses SheMedia to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. SheMedia serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/verify.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features.
Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to SheMedia. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you may request certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes. To request this information, please contact us at [email protected]
Rights under CCPA
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under CCPA (California Consumer Protection Act), subject to an identification and verification process. You have a right to:
- Know about Personal Information that is collected, disclosed, or sold;
- Request deletion of personal information
- Opt-out of the sale of personal information
- Non-discrimination for the exercise of your consumer privacy rights
“We will not discriminate against you in a manner prohibited by the CCPA because of you exercise your CCPA rights. However, we may charge a different price or rate, or offer a different level or qualify of goods or services, to the extent that doing so is reasonably related to the value of the applicable data. In addition, we may offer you financial incentives for the collection, sale, retention, and use of your PI as permitted by the CCPA; such offers may result in reasonably different prices, rates, or quality levels. The material aspects of any financial incentive will be explained and described in its program terms. For details of our current financial incentive program and its terms, including how to opt-in or withdraw your opt-in, program benefits, refer to DineRewards Terms and Conditions. Please note that participating in incentive programs is entirely optional; participants affirmatively opt into the program, and can opt out of the program (ie. Terminate participation and forgo the ongoing incentives) by following the instructions in the program’s description and terms. We may add or change incentive programs and/or their terms by posting a notice on the program descriptions and terms linked to above, so check them regularly”.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your consumer privacy rights. However, we may charge a different price or offer discounts, to the extent that doing so is
We Do Not Sell your personal information.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us through via [email protected] You can exercise these rights up to twice in a 12-month period, free of charge and your request will be processed in 45 days.
European Union Privacy Rights
This Site is a US based site, so any information received will be transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By using this Site and providing your personal data you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your data outside the EEA.
Lawful Basis of Processing Personal data
We may process your personal data if:
- You have given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- The data is necessary to fulfill our agreement and/or obligations to you;
- It is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations;
- It is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interests of us or a third-party.
Rights under GDPR
If you are located in the European Union, you have certain rights under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). You have a right to:
- Withdraw your consent at any time;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Access your data;
- Verify and change your data;
- Restrict processing of your data;
- Have your personal data deleted and/or removed;
- Receive and move your personal data;
- Lodge a complaint.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected] You can exercise these rights free of charge and your request will be processed as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
Rights of users
You can deny, access, delete, change, withdraw, and/or review the personal data provided to us at any time. However, if you decline to provide some personal data, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
If you want to have your personal data deleted, please contact us at [email protected] We may be required by law to archive your information.
Notification of changes
Last updated: 12/7/2021